Emotional Palette Extension Workshop
with Anna Pinkerton
A full emotional palette ensures leaders communicate and empathise with ease...
Most leaders and teams are unaware of the different emotional templates we operate with. Most people operate with a reduced emotional palette which makes leading and influencing more difficult.
In this workshop, you will:
- Discover your unique emotional template
- Empathise with ease and without it fatiguing you
A broad and full emotional palette:
- Creates goodwill and solidarity with your peers, your teams, colleagues
- Enables you to access untapped skills in your own leadership
- Helps you understand other people, and how their emotional palette complements yours or otherwise, allaying unnecessary tension, pressure and conflict.
- Creates true resilience within yourself/leaders/teams.
Rid your leadership and teams of brutality so that you can create solidarity, efficient productivity without becoming fatigued. Explore your inner self-talk and where it scuppers your unique leadership skills and aims. Reducing your inner brutality means you more easily sustain yourself, you uplift and support others, and manage change and challenges with goodwill.
Identify the signs of underlying traumatic stress and learn to spot the early signs of burnout in yourself and your team. Become more aware how subtle chronic stress cab become traumatic stress and know what your next steps are to dealing with it. Trauma informed leaders keep themselves and their people well, on-board, more resilient, and happier.
Dive deeper than a zero tolerance policy and rid your team/company of bullying once and for all. Discover how people with high levels of inner brutality (negative relationship with self) and a reduced emotional palette are more likely to rely on bullish behaviour. Buildng a workforce committed to emotional palette and inner brutality work actively gives your compnay the best chance to eradicate brutality/bullying in all its forms.